Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff and our guests.
Here is what you can expect to see when you come in:
- Masks are optional. If you want your service provider to wear a mask during your service, just ask! We are happy to wear one for your service.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of being ill.
Do not come if you are sick.
- We will be sanitizing stations and tools between each service.
- We will be sanitizing common spaces regularly throughout the day.
- We are able to offer contact-free payments, retail purchases, and curbside product pickup.