Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff and our guests.
Here is what you can expect to see when you come in:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED – Both the stylist and client will wear a mask during services.
- Do not come if you have a pending COVID test. If you are awaiting a result, please reschedule your appointment for another day.
- OUTSIDE WAITING ROOM – Come in to check in for your appointment or check yourself in on the Vagaro app. We will have you wait outside or in your car until your appointment time. Your stylist will call or text you when they are ready for you to come in.
- We will offer everyone a pump of hand sanitizer upon entering the salon. There will also be hand sanitizer placed throughout the salon.
- We will be social distancing throughout the salon. Please keep 6ft of space from others around you.
- Do not bring any children or partners with you to your appointment. Due to the occupancy restrictions we do not have room for people to wait around.
- We will not be serving beverages (please bring your own).
- We will remove magazines from the salon.
- Your service provider will not be coming to work if they are sick.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of being ill. Do not come if you are sick.
- We will be sanitizing stations and tools between each service.
- We will be sanitizing common spaces regularly throughout the day.
- We are able to offer contact-free payments, retail purchases, and curbside product pickup.